Mar 20, 2008

dance

Had a great dinner at Ipoh City & Country Club being entertained with live band and ballroom dancing. The live band consists of 3 solo singers and they sing mostly oldies. Beautiful voice and wonderful atmosphere. Very quiet environment and everybody seems to be enjoying the song. Relaxing and listening. I was told that the floor is open to dance and suddenly... A couple stood up and walked to the dance floor. Was waiting for this moment as I have not seen live ballroom dancing before. Haha... Though they are quite old (around 40-50 yrs old), but the lady can really dance. From slow dancing to waltz to some up beat song... When I saw them dancing, I felt like dancing as well but I think I'll enjoy watching better. Hahaha.... Heard the song I've been finding for some time (though I didn't really take the effort to find) and at last I manage to find out the title of the song. It's Ocean Deep by Cliff Richard.. Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment