Apr 28, 2008

paintball

Went for a paintball game with my colleagues last Sunday. Instead of just plain shooting and elimination, we had to capture the flag and bring it back to our base. (It reminds me of the game Unreal Tournament. Hehe.. Used to play it with some of my Uni mates..) After 2 rounds, I'm out of breath. The gun was superbly heavy and I could hardly run with it in hand. Plus we have to run up and down the hill. Amazing terrain.. Really gave us the feeling of World War. Haha... A lil bit of exageration. It was a great experience for most of us but.... the worst was on Monday, most of us were having muscle ache. Haha... We're just people who hardly exercise. What to do... No time.. Hehehe.. Or just excuses... Whatever... Here are some pics..


Briefing by commander


Getting ready to go into the battlefield


Surrender??? LoL


Group pic


Didn't manage to record our game, so sit back and enjoy a paintball game by the professionals

3 comments:

  1. wah, like darn syok!! howcome you all never go play when I was in unisem, haha ;p eh, is that thomson too... not bad... i'm doing good here, how time flies, in about a month plus I will be back again ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... where are your wounds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jin ann >> Haha... Memang syok le. Suddenly they semangat plan for this and that. Don't know why also. Yupes, it's thomson. He very keng also. Hehe.. Sounds like you don't want to come back.. Hehe.. Saw some of your pics, nice :D

    youcan'tcme >> Wounds? Haha... Was too tired after the game that I forgot to take a pic of my wound. Anyway, just got one hit at my hand. Not as serious as some of them

    ReplyDelete