Mar 1, 2009

Eclipse

On the 9th of February 2009, I took all my gears.. Getting ready to snap some pics of the eclipse. I was told by my dad that there'll be eclipse that night approximate 10pm ++. Well, of course I went out early to set up the tripod, camera settings and etc.. I even thought of taking a video of the eclipse.. -_- And so... 1 hour passed and I was sweating and feeling sticky... Wondering whether did my dad play a trick on me.. Haha... At around 11.10pm, I gave up.. Pack up all my stuff.. Feeling unsatisfied, I went to search about this eclipse since they said that it was stated in the newspaper. And guess what I found..?? It was stated in The Star newpaper that the penumbral eclipse would be on the 9th February 2009 from 8.38pm to 12.37am on Tuesday, with the greatest eclipse occurring at 10.28pm. True enough there's an eclipse but it's a penumbral eclipse... @_@ And there I was expecting a full eclipse... *sweat*

Anyway, I manage to snap a few pics of the moon. Do you see the eclipse? Hmm... Not too sure whether it's the eclipse or just clouds blocking. Haha...

penumbral eclipse 090209b


penumbral eclipse 090209

For more information on the eclipses in 2009, click here

1 comment: